Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Psammodrons Round 7 ... FUBAR



(A) Turns its back on Sofia and heads straight towards the remaining party.

(F) leaps into 1024, grabs its quarterstaff there and uses it to attack Carlito. It rolls a 16, hitting and causing 2 damage. Carlito is stunned again, but the creature does not have enough move to follow him.

(D) Turns, sweeps its staff over Kismet's head, and attacks Arkemis. Arkemis seems to be somehow blessed, because as D's staff strikes Arkemis' sword, D rolls a 1 and drops HIS quarterstaff. It doesn't break, but does roll into 1025, at Arkemis's feet. Arkemis hops and the quarterstaff rolls behind him.

(C, B & E) are all stunned and take no action at all this round.

(H) gets a +2 modifier to its ability to see the sinkhole since he can see Kismet has slipped into it. He rolls a 2, that is definitely under his intelligence, and pulls up short.

It is now the party's turn.

Arkemis swings and rolls a 16. He does four damage to (D), who stumbles back into 1224, stunned.

Enrico can swing, Neklan's sling is loaded. Sofia can take what action she will. Kismet, I'll tell you at the end of the round if you were able to extricate yourself.

Updated for party movement:


14 comments:

Sofia Koleva said...

Sofia moves to 0620.

Sofia Koleva said...

whoah, if I may change my action please...

Sofia draws a throwing knife from her sleeve and moves to 0619.

Neklan Krasna said...

I' dispel the feature, and let loose another shot at F
D20+2:20
D4:4

Enrico Guerriero said...

Enrico swings his saber at E.

To hit: 14
Damage: 6

Kismet Korkmaz said...

Kismet continues to flail in the pit... maybe? Or does he get a turn at this point?

Kismet Korkmaz said...

Oh and apologies for ruining your spell, thought I would be safe so long as I didn't step in it's hex.

Neklan Krasna said...

Heh, yeah, this has been a learning experience for me a well.

Enrico Guerriero said...

Me too. Can't believe that I forgot about my +1 flail.

Hey, rookies make rookie mistakes. I guess that's why we're the B-team...

Kismet Korkmaz said...

We've had a few months to get used to our mains, and for some of us a few years.

I wasn't even sure of my attack bonus. Although I could get used to hacking things to ribbons.

Right now I'm thinking I'll attack the nearby enemy and hope the leader heads my way.

I'd watch out Neklan, that one that left Sofia is heading straight for you.

In case I do get a turn, and have enough AP to make an attack with my broadsword (I assume I would have to stand up and grab my broadsword again leaving my spear on the ground) I will attack D.

D20: 16 (14 +2)
2d4: 9 (5 +4)

Alexis Smolensk said...

(OOC: Sorry, all, I went off and wrote a 2 and a half hour post. I felt possessed. LOL. Behind on my work now)

(F) does not block the shot and takes 4 damage; this stuns it.

Kismet finds himself on solid ground, but it will take the rest of the round to get on his feet and realize he's not about to drown (emotional adrenaline burst)

Sofia noted in hex 0619.

A 14 misses for Enrico; they are a better AC than 6.

I'll try to get up another round today, but the program I do it on is so freaking slow (2010 'upgrade', fuck) that I don't know when I'll have a window now.

I was terribly selfish ... but it is a really good post.

Sofia Koleva said...

(OOC: You've been on fire of late)

Alexis Smolensk said...

It's a combination of reading history and this.

I think I'm in love with the fact that Victoria Coren and David Mitchell fell in love and married each other. Promises hope for the world.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The party's move has been posted.

Alexis Smolensk said...

The next round is up.