Thursday, March 15, 2012

Otyugh Round 5: Still Strong and Dangerous



Ermeth, Palt and Mega hold their positions, the last as Frith orders her to.

Aruth attacks and misses.  Kushi holds his position.  Ganzor recovers, finds himself in two feet of water (hex 1417).  Frith throws his axe and misses, losing it in the pool.

Nerga continues between Andrej and Balther, presses through to 1619 (double speed).  Seth, moving 4 in studded, moves to hex 1317.

Odval (who should have been depicted as descending last round on the rope) reaches the bottom this round.  Erdina descends.

Batath, Worter, Htuya, Wedth, Vala and Culf use their slings: all miss.

As for the creature, it bites Ganzor, causing 3 damage (stunned again).  Aruth takes 2 points of incidental damage.

It is not Ahmet's lucky day: the creature attacks Ahmet and Kushi with tentacles - Ahmet is missed, but Kushi takes 12 damage.  A tooth rips open Kushi's shoulder between the joints of his armor, causing a wound that will drain Kushi a point of damage a round going forward.

This round:

Ahmet can attack; so can Joost, as he can attack the creature's body in 1516. 

Andrej and Lukas, your decision.

Klaas reloads.

7 comments:

Ahmet said...

(OOC: I dunno, I'm feeling lucky after that tentacle missed!)

Ahmet attacks the foul beast once more.

To hit: 19 (rolled an 18)
Damage: 8

Joost

To hit: 12
Damage: 4

Andrej said...

Andrej moves to hex 1517, gaining momentum.

Lukas said...

Lukas pulls two more of his many darts. He then throws one more at the beast.

D20: 11 (10+1)
D3: 2

3 thrown; 1 in hand, 0 in belt, 20 in quiver.

Alexis said...

Thank you, that's all I need to get up the next post.

I mentioned taking the 3rd week, or the last week of March off - I think I'll keep at this until the end of the month instead. However, I'm going to give myself a four-day weekend; last night I crashed at quarter to nine, from sheer exhaustion. Between running and editing a book and actually working, I'm feeling a bit harried - or 'stunned,' if you like.

So I love you guys and all, but we'll pick this game up Tuesday.

Ahmet said...

Sounds good. Have a good weekend and we'll see you Tuesday.

Andrej said...

Works for me, thanks Alexis. Have a good weekend, all.

Lukas said...

Well earned break. Now that were trucking along so nicely I can see why he wouldn't want to take a whole week though.